Hello I'm Weaper

by

Home Community About you Introductions Hello I'm Weaper

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Derreck 3 days, 18 hours ago.

• Weaper
    Keymaster

Some of you already know me, I think I’ve proved myself time and time again as one of Boichi-sensei’s biggest fans. And proud to be!

Anyways, I’m a 26 years old guy from the Caribbeans currently finishing his studies in Paris.

I’ve been a manga fan for a while but one day, those changed my life. 6 years ago, while I pursued medical studies without great success, I turned to manga as an attempt to fill my sleepness nights.

One such nights led me to read a oneshot titled Hotel. I was deeply touched by this story and looked for more of this mangaka’s works, then pretty much unknown on the web. I found Present, another oneshot filled with emotions and, shortly after, Sun-Ken Rock focusing more on powerful actions. Only a handful of chapters were available on the web back then while 9 volumes were published in French. I didn’t sleep that day and went to the nearest bookstore at the first hour. As a result, I became a hardcore fan of these stories as well as the one who gave them life. What was I supposed to do with all those feelings and my will to share them? I had no one to talk to!

I’ve always been a big manga fan but let’s say that Boichi’s works were the ones who pulled me deep in it. I regret nothing! This love of manga and borderline fanatism of Boichi brought me so many things. And here I am today, happy to share yet another step together.

I’m sure we’ll get to know each others better.
    Cheers

Ilbonchikin
    Participant

Yes let’s get to know each other!
    My name is Hideki, I’m 18 and live on Brazil!
    I like to draw, and come up with stories!
    I’ve been suprised by this site and hope this forum get used more!

Derreck
    Participant

This is a more than a year and a half old topic, but who knows, won’t hurt to reply.

My name’s Haakon but.. of some reason I go under the name Derreck? kinda just happened. I’m 17 and from Norway. I love to draw, which is why I fell in love with Boichi’s art, however nowadays I’ve been trying to produce music, discarding my dream of becoming a mangaka.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.